Are you a Jobseeker or Working Part time?
Do you want to achieve a coaching qualification in Soccer, Basketball, Athletics and Badminton so that you can work as a Multi Sport Coach?
Goal to Work, a multi-agency committee, would like to invite applications from anyone living in the Ballina and surrounding areas to participate in a sports coach training programme. Participation on this course will not affect a social welfare payment.
Trainee Coaches must:
- Be a Jobseeker / or in part time employment
- Have an interest in sport
- Be willing to participate in a 10 week training programme for 3 days a week based in Ballina, 9.30am – 4pm
Awards achieved will include:
- FAI – Kick Start 1
- Basketball Coaching Award – Foundation
- Little Athletics
- Badminton – Shuttle Time
- QQI Level 5 Occupational Sports First Aid
- Child Protection in Sport
- Disability Awareness Training
- Sport Ireland Active Leadership Training
- Coaching Children Programme – Coaching Ireland
- Each participant will also receive career advice and guidance
As places will be limited to 12 trainee coaches, shortlisting may apply based on information provided in the application form
For more information please contact – Siobhán Carroll- Webb, Mayo North East, Lower Main St., Foxford, Co. Mayo.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 094 92 56745