Invitation to join Training Panel for Mayo North East Self-Employment Supports 2017-2018
- January 25, 2018
- Posted by: admin
- Category: SICAP News
Mayo North East LEADER Partnership Company wish to compile a panel of trainers for our business start-up supports under the Social Inclusion and Community Activation Programme (SICAP) which is delivered within the municipal districts of Ballina and West Mayo.
Mayo North East is looking for suitably qualified person(s)/companies who have experience of delivering training for small business.
An example of the courses we wish to deliver include:
- Start Your Own Business Course
- Social Media Marketing
- Product branding/packaging/promotion
- Taxation, VAT and Annual Returns
- Sales and Negotiation Skills
- Public Procurement/Tender Application
- Programmes to encourage youth self-employment
- Start Your Own Social Enterprise
- Suggestions for other suitable courses, their content and details are welcome.
The proposal submitted should include the following information:-
- A profile of your company and a CV of tutors involved in the training.
- Course title and detailed content.
- Evidence of your experience of delivering the selected training programme.
- Course costs and duration.
- Provide details of possible accreditation, only where applicable.
- All trainers who conduct training for Mayo North East LEADER Partnership Company must submit a current Tax Clearance Certificate before providing training.
Preparation time, delivery and travel should be included in the overall cost. Preparation of course notes, cost of photocopying, supply of presentation and training aids are the responsibility of the trainer.
Expressions of interest to join our training panel marked ‘Self-Employment Training Panel’ can be sent electronically to email@example.com, or by post: Niamh Charlton, Mayo North East, Lower Main Street, Foxford, Co Mayo by 5pm on Friday the 9th February 2018.